As we've done at other conferences, we offered the attendees a chance to preorder cases of "theological famine relief" books through our Packing Hope program. Just from this one conference, 75 cases of books will be packed, sent, and distributed to more than 15 countries through field relationships with many of our partners. If you missed this opportunity, you can always order from our Packing Hope resource page.
By way of a brief annual report, I'm excited to offer two statistical summaries of how God worked in 2012:
- 24 Relief Projects were funded in 11 languages, including resources by Piper, Sproul, Carson, Keller, Bridges, Grudem, Gilbert, and others.
- God enabled us to distribute more than 64,000 resources to 40 countries in 11 languages, including Russian, French, Hindi, Spanish, Telugu, Chinese, and Burmese.
Most importantly, though, our hearts are burdened to get that one critical gospel-centered resource into the hands of the pastor who badly needs it for his own soul and to lead those in his own congregation.
This month please pray for and consider:
- Reading and subscribing to our monthly update.
- Supporting our current Relief Project to translate and publish Mark Dever's What Is a Healthy Church? into the Khmer language (Cambodia).
- Becoming a monthly supporter of Theological Famine Relief for the global church.
Other News from TGC International Outreach