Susan Hunt: Redeeming Womanhood
Susan Hunt is a wonderful gift to the church.
Below is a workshop presentation she gave at the 2011 Ligonier conference.
In her talk she mentions a three-year discipleship program she developed for mentoring teen girls. Over the three-year period leaders are to read the following books, which would be helpful for any woman to consider:
- Spiritual Mothering: The Titus 2 Model for Women Mentoring Women
- By Design: God’s Distinctive Calling for Women
- The True Woman: The Beauty and Strength of a Godly Woman
- Women’s Ministry in the Local Church
- The Legacy of Biblical Womanhood
(You can watch the video below, or download the audio here.)