Preaching in a Post-Everything World
On October 30-31, 2012, Southen Seminary will host The Expositors Summit, a preaching conference featuring Albert Mohler, John MacArthur, Russell Moore, and Alistair Begg. The theme is “Preaching in a Post-everything World.”
This annual conference sponsored by Southern’s National Center for Christian Preaching gathers preachers and seminary students to participate in a Christ-exalting, gospel-saturated, and Word-driven event.
In addition to the keynotes, there will be breakout seminars on the following topics:
- Russell Moore, “A Christological Epicenter in Preaching”
- Dan Dumas, “The Craft of Exposition”
- Kevin Smith, “Getting Exposition Right so It Doesn’t Go Wrong”
- Hershael York, “Transformational Expository Preaching”
- Daniel Montgomery, “Communicating the Text”
The early bird rate available until September 10th is $179 for regular attendees. Reduced rates are available for students and alumni.
You can register or find out more here.