This has been a brutally cold this week–in Michigan and in many parts of the country. But let’s be glad it’s not as bad as it was a couple weeks ago in L.A.

Comments:

7 thoughts on “Cold in California”

1. Paul says:

That’s hilarious. I love the guy on location in Long Beach with a huge parka and sub zero gloves reporting that it’s 48 degrees!

2. Chris from Canada says:

About -45 F all week in Thunder Bay, ON, Canada. And to be true, we’re STILL waiting for it to get REALLY cold up here ;)

3. Tony Chapman says:

But it is a “Wet” COLD! Frost on the Beach.

4. Alex says:

From a guy who grew up in California and now lives in Missouri, I wish that was the cold I could complain about :-)

5. Kim K. says:

I live in the Mojave Desert in CA. Typical summer relative humidity is around 10%. You should hear people go on and on about the brutal humidity when it climbs into the 20’s. Being from the Midwest where the summer air sometimes seem practically liquid, I’ve just got to laugh.

6. Mary Scheibe says:

Send us some of your “cold” weather here in the Midwest! We’ll trade!! :) It’s 11 degrees outside now- Great post, Melody!

7. Dennis K says:

Arctic Blast? Really? What a bunch of wussies. I lived in SE Wisconsin for 12 years. -15 is an arctic blast. +55 in January is t-shirt and shorts weather, it gets even colder at night sometimes in Summer.