Super Bowl Predictions
I can save you a lot of time and a lot of punditry by telling you right now that after the Super Bowl you will hear that the winner was determined by some combination of the following:
- Winning the turnover battle
- Establishing the run
- Protecting the pocket
- Special teams
- Making big plays
And if you are looking for more detailed analysis, I can tell you the 49ers will win because…
- They executed their game plan
- They came ready to play
- They controlled the line of scrimmage
- The Ravens had no answer for the read option
Or that the Ravens will win because…
- They didn’t let Kaepernick beat them with his legs
- Joe Flacco played mistake-free football
- They were the better team tonight
- It was a magical ride
To really impress your friends, try seasoning your conversation with statements like these:
- I can’t believe the 49ers have never lost a Super Bowl.
- There they go with the pistol formation again.
- Man, does he have a lot of arm strength.
- This must be such a roller coaster for Jack and Jackie.
And if this expert analysis is too much for you, just remember, above all else, these two things:
- This is Ray Lewis’ last game.
- Jim and John Harbaugh are brothers.
Failure to recall these two facts will leave you thoroughly embarrassed.
So there, now you know everything you need to know and why everything turns out the way it does. The only suspense left is to see whether Beyonce sings for real.