I received several copies of the book, so I know they now exist. Crazy Busy: A (Mercifully) Short about a (Really) Big Problem is due out in the next week.

Crossway has put together a nice website for the book: crazybusybook.com. The site will give you a number of helpful links, including:

Speaking of videos, you won’t want to miss this sparkling conversation between me and Justin Taylor. Trust me, it’s JT at his finest. As the kids say: Best. Interview. Ever.

Comments:

10 thoughts on “Coming Very Soon: Crazy Busy”

1. Am I the only one getting a “forbidden: you don’t have access to the [sampler/study guide] file” message when I click on either?

2. Jeremiah Ketchum says:

That. Was. Hilarious.

3. Ron N. says:

Tim & Eric humor seeping into my one of my favorite Christian authors? I think the hole in my holiness is bigger than I thought. Well done gentlemen. Your kids are right. JT nailed it.

4. Daniel says:

“I’m trying to follow…”

Love how you both kept a straight face as the conversation became more and more desperately awkward. Great video!

5. Todd says:

A-ma-zing

6. Greg says:

Funny and convicting at the same time! And an effective teaser for more on this topic.

7. Norm says:

And I thought you had skipped the Monday Morning Humor. Heh…

8. Mark Criss says:

I’m going to use the word “fritters” sometime this week…I’m determined.

9. mariep says:

Mark Criss, bad man- now I am craving apple fritters and may have to stop by the bakery on my way to work in the morning! LOL…