Recommended Resources in Carson's Leader's Guide: Chapter 7 of 14
Cross-posted at Between Two Worlds
Here are Carson's "Suggestions for Further Reading":
- Longman, Tremper. Immanuel in Our Place: Seeing Christ in Israel’s Worship. The Gospel according to the Old Testament. Phillipsburg, NJ: Presbyterian & Reformed, 2001.
- Barrett, Michael P. V. Beginning at Moses: A Guide to Finding Christ in the Old Testament. Greenville, SC: Ambassador-Emerald International, 1999.
- Harris, Murray J. Jesus as God: The New Testament Use of Theos in Reference to Jesus. Grand Rapids: Baker, 1992.
- Bowman Jr., Robert M., and J. Ed Komoszewski. Putting Jesus in His Place: The Case for the Deity of Christ. Grand Rapids: Kregel, 2007.
- Erickson, Millard J. The Word Became Flesh: A Contemporary Incarnational Christology. Grand Rapids: Baker, 1991.
- Erickson, Millard J. God in Three Persons: A Contemporary Interpretation of the Trinity. Grand Rapids: Baker, 1995.
- Bauckham, Richard. Jesus and the God of Israel: God Crucified and Other Studies on the New Testament’s Christology of Divine Identity. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2008.
- Edwards, James R. Is Jesus the Only Savior? Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2005.
- Blomberg, Craig L. Jesus of Nazareth: How Historians Can Know Him and Why It Matters. Edited by D. A. Carson. Christ on Campus Initiative. Deerfield, IL: Carl F. H. Henry Center for Theological Understanding, 2008.
- Netland, Harold A. One Lord and Savior for All? Jesus Christ and Religious Diversity. Edited by D. A. Carson. Christ on Campus Initiative. Deerfield, IL: Carl F. H. Henry Center for Theological Understanding, 2008.