It's our longest issue.
- D. A. Carson | The Beauty of Biblical Balance
- Michael J. Ovey | The Right to Ridicule?
- Robert W. Yarbrough | Bonhoeffer as Bible Scholar
- David Gibson | Sacramental Supersessionism Revisited: A Response to Martin Salter on the Relationship between Circumcision and Baptism
- Martin Salter | Response to David Gibson
- David A. Shaw | Telling the Story from the Bible? How Story Bibles Work
- David B. Garner | High Stakes: Insider Movement Hermeneutics and the Gospel
- Hans Madueme | Some Reflections on Enns and The Evolution of Adam: A Review Essay
- 78 Book Reviews
- Old Testament | 7 reviews
- New Testament | 18 reviews
- history and historical theology | 10 reviews
- systematic theology and bioethics | 22 reviews (3 are book notes)
- ethics and pastoralia | 11 reviews
- missions and culture | 10 reviews