1. Christianity Today - It’s the standard for evangelical Christians who want to know what is going on in the wider evangelical world. Sometimes broader than I like… but still very informative and thought-provoking.
2. World Magazine - Terrific analysis of today’s news and culture through the perspective of a Christian worldview. Sometimes World is too much in the Republican party pocket, but the great writers over there know it and try to maintain a critical distance.
3. Christian History & Biography - No better magazine will give you informative looks at Christian history and some of the most interesting people in our history.
4. Modern Reformation - Heavy doctrine, but still a great read. The guys at Modern Reformation have an interesting take on certain aspects of evangelical life.
5. Time - Every Christian should read it, just to know what others are reading. Interesting analysis, even if the magazine does lean left most of the time.
What magazines would you add?