My seven picks for your weekend reading:
2. More important than Christmas? Why pro-life Protestants about the Annunciation – or the unborn Jesus.
3. What hath Nashville to do with Jerusalem? Russell Moore on country music’s relationship to the SBC
5. Analyzing FaceBook’s measurement of “happiness” moods and the like…
6. Omega males and the women who hate them: They’re unemployed, romantically challenged, and they’re everywhere!
7. A good word about how we speak about Europe. As one who called Europe “home” for five years, I can relate. It bugs me when people speak derisively about Europe.