Justin Taylor has written a nice post about the book and includes the following interview he conducted with me. Two things you should know about this interview: 1) These video shots are not made for two tall people--our knees were a bit too close for comfort. 2) The interview took three times as along to record as it should have because Justin couldn't stop laughing for some reason.
The Hole in Our Holiness from The Gospel Coalition on Vimeo.
Here is a peek at the Table of Contents:
1. Mind the Gap
2. The Reason for Redemption
3. Piety's Pattern
4. The Impetus for the Imperatives
5. The Pleasures of God and the Possibility of Holiness
6. Spirit-powered, Gospel-driven, Faith-fueled Effort
7. Be Who You Are
8. Saints and Sexual Immorality
9. Abide and Obey
10. That All May See Your Progress